- File is grabbed from NLPG FTP server and put onto a location on a server on our LAN. This might be something we can do with Biztalk or we might have to find another way.
- The file will need debatching and its data inserting into a series of seperate tables. Biztalk can automate this process - it can pick up the file, put its contents into a string object, pass this object to the web service that I have written for debatching and get a success/fail message back to report on.
- Now I have four tables containing the information that I need. I can run my filtering script against these to produce a collection of unique UPRN's that have changed since the last update (or are new inserts) and I need to pass these into the data hub.
- The changes / updates will be fed into an 'NLPGChanges' table and picked up by the Biztalk SQL Adapter. This will require a custom schema to be written for the NLPG data as defined by my database script.
- Biztalk will process each individual update / insert, convert it into hub - compliant XML and pass into the hub via the Biztalk adapter.
That's the plan so far.